Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
While most over-pronators have low arches or flat feet, there are still many runners who have medium arches and resulting late-stage over-pronation. If this is you the Asics Gel 3030 is your shoe. The Dynamic Arch Cradle and broad base provides unique support and foot stability that works great for a variety of foot types and a considerable amount of gel cushioning delivers a comfortable ride.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gel-3030 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Discrete Heel unit is a component of IGS that provides excellent shock absorption in the heel.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte Wedge is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole used in the heel to deliver durable and responsive cushioning.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Dynamic Cradle runs the length of the shoe and conforms to the individual's foot for an enhanced fit.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Biomorphic Fit Upper is a stretch material in the forefoot that moves with the foot to reduce irritation.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Asics logo located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to contribute to a secure fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS