Rollover product image for a larger view.
Toe the line with innovation at your side with the adidas adizero Adios Boost. This neutral racing shoe features a Boost midsole, which combines a soft and cushioned underfoot feel with a quick and responsive ride. A grippy outsole ensures traction on the road and a lightweight upper provides a performance fit. Make the Adios Boost your choice for speedwork and races up to the marathon.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 23mm (Heel), 13mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adios Boost is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for training and racing.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Boost is a lightweight midsole composed of TPU pellets, delivering a soft and responsive ride.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Tech Fit Upper provides support while still providing flexibility.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|