adidas adiZero adios 2 Women's Shoes Yel/Blk/Silv
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with the adidas adizero Adios 2. Already off and breaking records, this shoe beats the last marathon world record set by the original Adios. Now featuring a more cushioned forefoot, this shoe is great for speedwork and uptempo training days. The fast, flexible midsole is super light and gives excellent rebound on the road. The adios 2 will take you anywhere you want to go.
Model Number: Q20846
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The adiZero Adios 2 is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe intended for racing, speedwork, and daily training.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Extended Torsion System uses a thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Perforated Tongue provides lightweight comfort and improved ventilation.
- Heel Cup wraps the heel for added stability
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|