Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Aegis 2 has a split personality. It has the midsole height of a traditional trainer but the weight of a performance trainer. It provides support for mild to moderate over-pronation, yet it does not have a traditional post. The result is a silky smooth ride in a package that delivers protection for long runs and quickness for fast days.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adiZero Aegis 2 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS