Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Blur33 2.0 is a flashy, road-ready shoe that will meet all your high mileage needs. With good heel cushioning and a durable, responsive midsole, this shoe also features a soft, seam-free upper for ultimate running comfort. Good for supinators and neutral runners alike, the Blur33 2.0 will be your new favorite daily trainer.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Blur33 2.0 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speed work, racing and daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Deep Flex Grooves are placed in the midsole to allow your feet a greater range of motion.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Reflectivity contains reflective material allowing runner to be seen in low-light conditions.
- MONO-SOCK Fit System is an internal sleeve that wraps the foot for a sock-like fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide a individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- 4 Way Stretch Mesh is a durable and breathable upper that moves with your foot.
- Combination Strobel Last utilizes a EVA foam in the rear portion of the shoe to promote stability, and the forefoot is finished in a Strobel manner for underfoot comfort.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS