Rollover product image for a larger view.
Another great Asics Cumulus. Reliable, comfortable and well-cushioned, the Asics Cumulus 13 satisfies the demands of daily training. Supinators and neutral runners appreciate the forgiveness at impact and the responsive toe-off that allows the miles to just float by.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (19mm)
How it fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: May 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Gel Cumulus 12
Asics' Gel Cumulus 13 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide a individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS