Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel Foundation 10 is the perfect shoe for runners who want maximum pronation control without sacrificing a great heel-to-toe transition. This shoe provides a firm, stable ride yet still remains fairly flexible for optimal performance. In addition the plush lining in the heel provides a comfortable heel fit, keeping your feet snug and secure every step of the way.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide, 2E=Extra Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gel Foundation 10 is moderate feature, moderate motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight and increase torsional rigidity.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Asics logo located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to contribute to a secure fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 65 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is located in the heel and is a carbon rubber that offers exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|