Asics Gel Forte Women's Shoes Grey/Purple
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
When you need serious stability but don’t want to sacrifice a smooth transition from heel to toe, the Asics Gel Forte is your solution. This high mileage motion control shoe offers excellent impact protection to keep you running mile after mile, and an innovative two-layered midsole to provide a soft underfoot feel with a responsive toe-off. A soft and breathable mesh upper securely holds your foot in place, keeping each step as comfortable as the last.
Model Number: T361N.9893
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide, 2E=Extra Wide
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Asics Gel-Forte is a maximum feature, motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Discrete Heel unit is a component of IGS that provides excellent shock absorption in the heel.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Asics logo located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to contribute to a secure fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.2
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|