Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas Supernova Glide 4 balances quality and cost to bring you reliable comfort that won't drain your wallet. This shoe's padded midsole provides excellent protection from the road, and the decoupled heel gives a smooth transition from heel to forefoot. Soft, supple fabric caresses your foot, and extra durable features in the upper protect against wear, for a high mileage trainer that won't let you down.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Supernova Glide 4 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is miCoach compatible.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and provides breathability.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Perforated Tongue provides lightweight comfort and improved ventilation.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Lightstrike 45 Foam, for a lightweight, soft underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|