Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you’re looking for a neutral shoe with maximum cushioning, the Asics Gel Oracle is the shoe for you. A two-layered midsole and Gel units in the heel and forefoot provide impact protection no matter how your foot strikes the ground, and a breathable mesh upper embraces the foot for a great fit. The Oracle is an excellent choice for neutral runners with low arches or for those who use orthotics.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to narrow volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Asics Gel-Oracle is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Discrete Heel unit is a component of IGS that provides excellent shock absorption in the heel.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Asics logo located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to contribute to a secure fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.2
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|