Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you find yourself desiring a responsive shoe that is built to handle any number of miles, then the Asics Landreth 7 is at your service. The performance nature of this shoe delivers a good feel for the road, yet delivers plenty of impact protection for long runs. Best suited for neutral feet.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all Colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gel Landreth is a moderate featured shoe designed for neutral runners or supinators for daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a medium sized silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system is a silicone based gel that attenuates shock during toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) is utilized in the lateral heel to further decouple the shock of the heelstrike.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- Space Trusstic System is located at the bottom of the midsole and is made out of thermal plastic. This gender specific midfoot unit controls midsole deformation which allows for natural foot movement while stabilizing the midfoot of the shoe.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) is Asics' design philosophy that enhances the foot's natural gait.
- Open mesh encompasses the majority of the upper and offers breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Asics logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Heel Clutching System is an exoskeletal structure, which wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) is a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar which creates a personalized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made from an anti-bacterial material that not only reduces odor and moisture but also provides additional cushioning.
- Solyte 45 Last is located in the rear portion of the shoe and has a low density to deliver the softest feel under the foot. Traditional strobel last completes the forefoot of the shoe.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is located in the heel and is a carbon rubber that offers exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge is located in the forefoot and is a blown AHAR compound that delivers cushioning, responsiveness, and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS