Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adizero Mana 6 has morphed from a racing flat into a light weight daily trainer that delivers a great feel for the road. So if you seek a responsive shoe with a touch of support that performs best on long tempo runs and can mix it up with intervals and daily training, grab the Mana 6 and hit the road.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (16mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-high
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: July 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: 2009 adiZero Mana 5
The adiZero Mana 6 is a minimum feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork and daily training. It has a curved shape.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Perforated Tongue provides lightweight comfort and improved ventilation.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS