Rollover product image for a larger view.
For class leading comfort, turn to the Asics Nimbus 13. Plenty of Gel cushioning provides a plush and forgiving feel, while the shoe design delivers a reliably smooth ride for the neutral runner. The tailored fit of the upper wraps the foot oh so well and speaks to the high level of detail executed in this premium ride.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (21mm)
How it fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: October 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Gel Nimbus 12
The Gel-Nimbus 13 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Biomorphic Fit Upper is a stretch material located in the forefoot that moves with the foot to reduce irritation.
- Open mesh in the upper keeps feet cool.
- Asics logo located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to contribute to a secure fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide a individualized fit.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design better follows the shape of the foot for an improved fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS