Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel Neo33 takes supportive running to a whole new level of comfort and flexibility. Named for the 33 joints in the human foot, this shoe is built to mimic the natural movements of your foot for a smooth, balanced ride. Forgiving but not squishy, this flexible shoe provides great energy return on the road, while also working to correct mild to moderate over-pronation.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: December 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Neo33 is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide a individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS