Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Rocketgirl 5 is the spike of choice when you still haven't chosen your events. The versatile spike plate puts you in a good position for any sprint or distance event and the EVA heel wedge is great for beginning hurdles and jumpers. Includes ten 5mm pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.3 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium-narrow width
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Low-to-medium
- Release date: November 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Hyper Rocketgirl 4
Designed for the 100m to 400m sprint and hurdle events, the Hyper Rocketgirl 5 is specifically designed for women. The Rocketgirl 5 has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA Heel Pad is utilized at the heel and forefoot for additional cushioning and support.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support and security.
- Combination Slip Lasting utilizes board lasting in the rear portion of the shoe and traditional strobel lasting in the forefoot.
- Nylon Spike Plate is located at the forefoot and is designed for increased durability and traction on a variety of track surfaces.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Nylon plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS