Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Hyper Rocketgirl XC 2012 is a great spike for first time or entry level cross-country runners. The spiked outsole delivers traction while the durable upper hugs your foot, letting you go the distance. Includes twelve 6mm pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 8)
Kid's shoe sizing is based on the men's scale. For kids sizes subtract 1 and a half sizes from the available size. Example: Women's 6.0 equals size 4.5 kids.
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Hyper Rocketgirl XC 2012 Spike is designed for racing 3k to 10k distances on dirt, rubber, or grass surfaces. This shoe is gender engineered for a women's-specific fit.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full-length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Trusstic System is a thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Lightweight mesh on the upper provides light, breathable coverage.
- Combination Lasting utilizes board lasting in the rear portion of the shoe and traditional strobel lasting in the forefoot.
- Solid Rubber Outsole is full length for enhanced durability and traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS