The Asics Rocketgirl SP 4 is a great option for beginning sprinters. The sleek upper is built for speed and the forefoot spike plate is versatile enough for any sprint distance. Includes ten 5mm pyramid spike and a wrench.
View all colors
Weight: 5.7 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: December 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Hyper Rocketgirl SP 3
Designed for the 100-400m events, the Asics Hyper Rocketgirl SP 4 Spike carries forward a lightweight Nylon spike plate and offers a fast and comfortable minimal synthetic upper. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA Heel Pad is located in the heel which offers enhanced cushioning and support.
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support and fit.
- Combination Lasting utilizes board lasting in the rear portion of the shoe and traditional strobel lasting in the forefoot.
- Women's Specific Last offers enhanced performance through fit.
- Nylon Spike Plate is located in the forefoot and is engineered for increased durability and traction.
- Solid Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Nylon plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review