Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Hyper Rocketgirl SP 5 is ideal for the high school or entry level sprinter. This spike offers a durable upper that provides a snug and supportive fit, while a five pin spike plate provides the traction you need while racing over the track. With an EVA heel pad makes this versatile spike suitable for sprints as well as long jump and triple jump events. Includes ten 3/16" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.5 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fit large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
Designed for the 100-400m events, the Asics Hyper Rocketgirl SP 5 Spike carries forward a lightweight Nylon spike plate and offers a fast and comfortable minimal synthetic upper. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA Heel Pad is located in the heel which offers enhanced cushioning and support.
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support and fit.
- Combination Lasting utilizes board lasting in the rear portion of the shoe and traditional strobel lasting in the forefoot.
- Women's Specific Last offers enhanced performance through fit.
- Nylon Spike Plate is located in the forefoot and is engineered for increased durability and traction.
- Solid Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Nylon plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS