Rollover product image for a larger view.
For all your maximum stability needs, look no further than the Adidas adiSTAR Salvation 3. High density foam in the midsole helps stabilize over pronation and formotion provides a smooth heel to toe transition. Maximum cushioning gives you outstanding protection, make aching feet a thing of the past.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adiStar Salvation 3 is a maximum feature, moderate to maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- ClimaCool lining throughout the upper is an open mesh that provides lightweight, breathable coverage.
- active Formotion uses midfoot stretch panels that wrap the foot for an adaptive fit.
- Geofit+ with Fitfoam memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- EVA Perforated Sockliner provides breathable underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length AdiLite 55 Foam, for a lightweight, moderately soft underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|