Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Prima Diva 2 is a lightweight, performance sprint spike built just for women. The form fitting upper and advanced spike plate is appropriate for all events up to the 400m. Also a good spike for the experienced hurdler.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.0 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Prima Diva Sprint 2 is a performance spike built just for women competing in distances up to 400m or both hurdles events. Featuring a lightweight Solyte midsole and Pebax spike plate, the Prima Diva Sprint offers a responsive platform.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional midsole technologies.
- Synthetic Upper/Lace Cover is designed for lightweight support and security by incorporating a zipper closure over the laces.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Asics logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Ecsaine2 Collar Lining encircles the collar and heel and is a soft suede-like material that gives the option to run sockless.
- Women's Specific Last offers enhanced performance through fit.
- Pebax Plate is a full length polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize traction. Textured heel enhances grip on the track surface.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the forefoot and heel and is a textured thermoplastic engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS