Rollover product image for a larger view.
For a spike that does just about everything, look to the adidas Spider 3. This versatile shoe works well for sprints, mid distances, hurdles, and jumping events, making it a great choice for entry-level and multi-event athletes. With a protective, well-padded heel and durable spike plate, you can afford to tackle anything the track has to offer.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.3 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Spider 3 is a minimum feature track spike designed for middle distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Die-cut EVA is a lightweight foam midsole for light, resilient cushioning.
- Adidas Logo overlays are strategically placed to wrap securely around the foot.
- Nylon Mesh on the upper provides lightweight breathability.
- Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot offers lightweight, durable traction for optimal performance.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Nylon plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Includes 12 replaceable spikes.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS