Rollover product image for a larger view.
You have finally gotten serious about cross country, so on race day it's time to ditch those trainers and get into a XC racing spike. The Hyper Rocketgirl XC Spike is great option for high school XC runners looking for an advantage over a variety of natural surfaces. Includes twelve 6mm pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium width
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch height: Low
- Model release: July 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Hyper Rocketgirl XC Spike is designed for racing 3k to 10k distances on dirt, rubber, or grass surfaces. This shoe is gender engineered for a women's-specific fit and has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full-length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Trusstic System is a thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Combination Lasting utilizes board lasting in the rear portion of the shoe and traditional strobel lasting in the forefoot.
- Solid Rubber Outsole is full length for enhanced durability and traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|