Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for the runner who has
neutral pronation or supination, who
wants a trainer with maximum
cushioning and an incredibly
comfortable seamless upper. With
adiPRENE ForMotion in the heel, the Adistar
Cushion 6 provides a smooth,
responsive ride run after run.
Need fit help?
How It Fits
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow-to-average width
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Deep
- Arch height: Average
Weight: 11.1 oz (size 7)
- Release date: July 2007
- Discontinued: December 2007
- Update: New color - available December 2007
Pronation Control Technology
Designed for neutral pronation & supination
- Midsole: Single-density compression
molded EVA, torsion system and ForMotion
- Shape: Semi-curved
- Construction Last: Strobel-lasted Adiprene
45 in the heel traditional strobel-lasted in the
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Heel: 3-D adiPRENE, ForMotion
- Forefoot: Full forefoot adiPRENE+
- Seamless fit technology, quick-dry open
air mesh, 360-degree reflectivity
- Heel: Adiwear carbon rubber
- Forefoot: Blown rubber with QuickStrike
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS