Rollover product image for a larger view.
When needing a bit more protection on the long run or tempos, the adidas Tempo 4 comes running. The Tempo 4 has a touch of support, which is brought to you by using a traditional higher density post that helps provide aid to you slight over-pronaters. The Tempo 4 provides a responsive ride and is a great shoe choice for your first marathon where a little support is needed in a lightweight trainer.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (19mm)
How It Fits (based on Width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low height
- Release date: January 2012 (new color), model release date January 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: 2009 adiZero Tempo
The adiZero Tempo 4 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and provides breathability.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length AdiPrene 45 Foam, for a soft underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|