Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Brooks Mach 14 Spikeless is an aggressive lightweight flat that will have you breaking your own land speed records. The thin rubber outsole is light enough to toe the line in track but durable enough for the rough terrain in cross-country. The minimal upper offers even more speed with its featherlight feel.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (14mm), non-removable insole
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits small, purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Brooks' Mach 14 Spikeless is a cross country shoe engineered for 3k to 10k distances on asphalt, dirt, wood, or rubber surfaces.
- CMEVA is a full length compression molded EVA designed for lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Air Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable mesh that allows heat to escape.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located with the purpose of providing a secure fit.
- Dynamic Arch Straps are located in the midfoot with the purpose of providing a more secure midfoot fit.
- Strobel Last utilizes a full length layer of foam to provide cushioning and flexibility.
- Microfiber and Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a secure fit..
- Contact Rubber is a thin layer of full length rubber and has an aggressive lug configuration designed for traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|