Brooks PR LD Women's Spikes Wh/Gem/Shad
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Brooks PR LD is built for the entry-level distance runner that offers a versatile spike plate for any distance. Includes twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: 1200881B653
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.1 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
The PR LD spike is designed for distances between 3k and 10k. It is built with curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Full Length EVA Midsole offers increased cushioning and protection.
- Air Mesh upper consist of a breathable mesh material.
- Welded Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Pebax Renew Distance Plate in the forefoot consists of a polymer-based plate engineered for flexibility and power transfer.
- Shark Skin is a thermoplastic material used in the heel for additional traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS