Rollover product image for a larger view.
For the entry-level middle distance runner comes the Brooks PR MD. It offers a spike plate that is versatile enough to be used for middle distances and jumping events. Includes twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.2 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits small, recommend to size up 1/2 size.
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium width
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
The PR MD is a spike designed for distances between 400-1600m and jumping events. It is built with curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Marbleized EVA Heel Wedge is an EVA heel pad that provides additional padding and protection.
- Air Mesh upper consist of a breathable mesh material.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Pebax Renew Distance Plate in the forefoot consists of a polymer-based plate engineered for flexibility and power transfer.
- Shark Skin is a thermoplastic material used in the heel for additional traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS