Rollover product image for a larger view.
Treat your run to an efficient and stable ride with the Pearl Izumi EM Road H3. The cushioned midsole offers support and absorbs impact while propelling you forward for a nimble feel. Wrap it up with a seamless upper that delivers a flexible, socklike fit.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The EM Road H3 is a minimum feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Shock Absorption Foam in the heel diffuses the impact of ground contact through landing for protection.
- E:Motion is a EVA foam that offers a ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Offset is a new midsole shape that works with the foot as you travel through the gait cycle, delivering a smooth responsive ride.
- High Density Post slows the rate of pronation to provide support.
- Seamless Upper improves next-to-foot comfort, offering a supple, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- Transfer Dry breathable mesh keeps the foot cool and dry.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot offers lightweight and flexible traction.
- Flow Line follows the patten of the gait cycle.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS