Rollover product image for a larger view.
Trail or road, rain or shine, this shoe does it all. Designed to endure running on both surfaces, the Terafly 287 GTX has a tough sticky rubber outsole that provides excellent grip on rocky trails and still offers an even ride for road running. It is built with a more narrow heel to provide better fit for women's feet, hugging the foot closely in all the right places. The GORE-tex lining keeps feet dry in wet conditions, while a moderately thick midsole provides protection on and off the road.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Terrafly 287 GTX is the women's version of the Terrafly 313 GTX men's shoe. It is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail and road shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- GORE-TEX Mesh lining the upper is waterproof and breathable.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Women's Last is shaped specifically to suit a woman's narrower heel and foot shape.
- Terrafly is a road/trail outsole built with a low lug pattern. It is intended for use on both hard packed trails and roads.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS