Rollover product image for a larger view.
Here is your version ladies of the Terroc 330. The Terroc 308 is built on a women's specific platform with a narrower fit and great for the neutral runner. This shoe is ideal for fast and light walking, trekking or running. The 308 offers plenty of cushioning and support to the runner that will keep them moving forward on daily runs or weekend adventures.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium-wide
- Toe-Box Height: High
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Terroc 308 is the women's version of the Terroc 330. The 308 remains a neutral trail shoe but provides medial and lateral posting for runners looking for torsional support.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- High Density Post located at the midfoot is made of a higher density foam intended to slow the rate of pronation.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Women's Last is shaped specifically to suit a woman's narrower heel and foot shape.
- Terroc is a trail outsole built with a low lug pattern, and is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|