Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Inov8 Bare-X Lite 135 is the lightest shoe to date in the women's Inov8 road line. For those who want a minimal shoe but still need some comfort under their feet, this barely-there shoe has a thin midsole to give just a hint of cushioning and protection on the road. The 0mm heel-to-toe drop brings feet level with the ground to encourage forefoot striking, and the ultra flexible outsole will bend any way your foot can, keeping you well connected to the road.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (7mm), Forefoot (7mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Bare-X Lite 135 is the women's version of the Bare-X Lite 150. This shoe is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for road racing.
- Zero Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 0 mm heel-to-toe drop for a true barefoot experience. This is Inov8's lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing Support uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 3mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Bare-X Lite is a lightweight, minimalist road outsole that is built to follow the natural shape of the human foot.
- Fusion Compound is a mix of synthetic rubber and EVA foam for a smooth ride and grip on the road.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Women's Last is shaped specifically to suit a woman's narrower heel and foot shape.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS