Rollover product image for a larger view.
Let comfort come first with the K-Swiss Blade-Max Glide. This neutral shoe provides a soft, protective barrier between you and the ground, giving you ultimate comfort on hard roads. The seamfree upper creates a cozy fit, and other first-class features envelope your foot for a luxurious running experience.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (33mm), Forefoot (22mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low height
- Release date: July 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Blade-Max Glide is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- GuideGlide is a full-length composite foam layered in between the midsole and the upper for underfoot cushioning.
- Blade-Max cushioning uses full-length K-EVA foam shaped into blades for flexible, plush cushioning.
- K-EVA is a blend of EVA engineered to enhance cushioning and durability of the midsole.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and allows moisture and heat to escape from within the shoe.
- Seamless Upper allows for sockless comfort.
- Flow Cool is located at the heel and toe and are perforations in the synthetic material designed for moisture management.
- K-EVA Sockliner is engineered for additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Superfoam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Aosta II is utilized at the heel and is a high density rubber designed for outsole longevity.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS