Rollover product image for a larger view.
Experience true luxury in the K-Swiss Blade-Max Stable, a high support running shoe that will have your feet sighing in contentment. This shoe features a soft, seamless upper and plush underfoot Blade cushioning technology. The supportive midsole works to correct over pronation, while a well-ventilated upper keeps you cool and dry.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (33mm), Forefoot (22mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low height
- Release date: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Blade-Max Stable is a maximum feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- GuideGlide is a full-length composite foam layered in between the midsole and the upper for underfoot cushioning.
- Blade-Max cushioning uses full-length K-EVA foam shaped into blades for flexible, plush cushioning.
- K-EVA is a blend of EVA engineered to enhance cushioning and durability of the midsole.
- 3D post is a thermoplastic piece in the midfoot for increased stability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and allows moisture and heat to escape from within the shoe.
- Seamless Upper allows for sockless comfort.
- Flow Cool is located at the heel and toe and are perforations in the synthetic material designed for moisture management.
- K-EVA Sockliner is engineered for additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Superfoam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Aosta II is utilized at the heel and is a high density rubber designed for outsole longevity.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS