La Sportiva Helios Women's Shoes Green/Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The La Sportiva Helios is a low profile and lightweight shoe that will get you from your door out onto the trails. This versatile shoe features a dynamic midsole that adapts to the surface of the ground for optimal cushioning and protection, be it smooth pavement or technical terrain. A gusseted tongue construction in the upper keeps out trail debris and delivers a great fit, while breathable and quick draining mesh keeps your foot cool and dry.
Model Number: 26A
Need fit help?
*See the La Sportiva Shoe Size Conversion Chart
View all colors
Weight: 7.5 oz (size 39.5)
Stack Height: Heel (20 mm), Forefoot (15 mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to wide volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Helios is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Morpho Dynamic EVA is a soft, highly compressive foam that deforms upon impact to dissipate impact forces, creating a smooth stable and cushioned ride.
- Morpho Dynamic EVA is a soft, highly compressive foam that deforms upon impact to dissipate impact forces, creating a smooth, stable and cushioned ride.
- Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- HyDrain Nylon Mesh allows for quick drainage while keeping out debris.
- Transkinetic Heel Stabilizer is a thermoplastic unit designed to keep the heel snug for an enhanced fit.
- Toe Cap made from PU leather keeps toes protected from rocks.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length LaSpEVA Lasting Board, a 2.4mm thick foam for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|