Merrell Ascend Glove Women's Shoes Black/Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Merrell Ascend Glove brings you a natural trail running experience without the pounding of the hard ground. A zero-drop, low profile platform offers just enough cushioning to protect you from impact, while a lugged Vibram outsole provides durable traction over tricky terrain.
Model Number: J48058
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (14mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Ascend Glove is a minimal feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 8mm M Bound midsole is a durable material that protects feet from impact forces.
- MotionMesh provides optimal breathability and flexibility while maintaining structure for a secure fit.
- Rear Foot Sling comprised of synthetic leather offers lightweight, durable heel support.
- Lycra lining is made with a neoprene fabric treated with anti-microbial Aegis for a healthy and plush foot environment.
- Non-Removable EVA Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole consists of a rubber compound set in a lugged pattern to provide superior grip and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|