Merrell Bare Access Arc 3 Women's Shoes Viz/Purple
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Get close to the ground and experience a natural run with the Merrell Bare Access 3. This minimalist road shoe is built with a 0mm offset and a flexible platform to give you an uninhibited ride, while a thin midsole provides just the protection you need from the hard asphalt below. A Vibram outsole provides grip and durability, making the Bare Access 3 a great choice for everyday use.
Model Number: J06300
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 15mm (Heel), 15mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: High
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Bare Access Arc 3 is a minimal feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 8mm M Bound midsole is a durable material that protects feet from impact forces.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- Lycra lining is made with a neoprene fabric treated with anti-microbial Aegis for a healthy and plush foot environment.
- Non-Removable EVA Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Bare Access Outsole consists of a rubber compound inset with durable Vibram pods for superior traction and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|