Rollover product image for a larger view.
Become one with the road in the Merrell Dash Glove. This zero drop shoe brings you low and level to the ground while providing just a touch of cushioning from hard surfaces. The breathable, open upper allows for excellent air flow, with a close fit that opens up in the toe box, giving plenty of space for toe splay.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (11mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Merrell Dash Glove is a minimal feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 4mm CMEVA is a compression molded EVA midsole for durable underfoot cushioning.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- Rear Foot Sling comprised of synthetic leather offers lightweight, durable heel support.
- Internal Support construction holds the midfoot for a close, secure fit.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- Non-Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Road Outsole TC1 consists of a rubber compound that provides superior grip and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS