Mizuno Wave Evo Levitas Women's Shoes Anth/Lime/Bl
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lightweight and low to the ground, the Mizuno Wave Evo Levitas captures the essence of natural running. A zero drop platform and low toe spring encourage a mid-to-forefoot landing, and Wave technology in the midfoot provides a touch of impact protection and added spring during toe-off for a responsive ride. A wide forefoot allows your toes to splay, while the use of few overlays in the upper keeps it flexible to move effortlessly with your foot.
Model Number: 410506.9D4I
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (15mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Wave Evo Levitas is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training or racing.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the midfoot to forefoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Oblique Toe Shape allows for natural toe splay during toe-off.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- Flat Forefoot Shape provides a flat platform to allow for an even toe-off along the width of the foot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|