Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mizuno Wave Enigmas has it all: comfort, resilience, and style. The full-length wave plate gives you spring in every step, while additional plush cushioning provides excellent shock absorption, keeping your feet comfortable and worry-free on the road. With gender-specific construction for a superb fit, this high mileage shoe will keep you going mile after mile.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (19mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Shoe fits small, purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Release date: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Enigma is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- VS-1 cushioning material in the heel provides additional shock absorption..
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- AP+ is is Mizuno's top of the line full length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS