Rollover product image for a larger view.
Get the support you need and the style you crave with Mizuno's Wave Inspire 9. A springy wave plate in the midsole works wonders to disperse impact away from your legs, giving this shoe a firm and responsive underfoot feel. The great fitting upper hugs your foot snugly in the midfoot, and open mesh keeps air flowing around the foot. A stable platform corrects overpronating feet, to keep you running smoothly.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Inspire 9 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- SR Touch cushioning compound provides resiliency and rebound in the heel for shock absorption.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Intercool ventilation system in the midsole inhibits humidity buildup to keep feet cool and dry.
- Gender Engineering utilizes gender-specific attributes such as a wider base in men’s shoes and additional flex grooves in women’s shoes.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 is located in the heel and forefoot for enhanced traction and is composed of durable carbon rubber.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS