Rollover product image for a larger view.
Easily one of the most comfortable, least bulky, most trusted stability shoes on the market- updated and now even lighter! The Wave Inspire 6, which is gender engineered to meet the needs of the ladies, has a new Premium Collar Lining and flex eyelets for added comfort. Taste the sweet success!
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (15mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width 2A=Narrow, Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Average width
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch height: Medium
- Release date: December 2009
- Color update: July 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Wave Inspire 5, Wave Inspire 4, Conviction, Mercury
The Inspire 6 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. it is built with a semi-straight shape.
- Mizuno Wave extends from the heel to the midfoot and is composed of an elastic thermal plastic material shaped in a composite double fan wave pattern. This corrugated design allows for vertical deformation during heel strike to absorb impact while reducing pronation.
- VS-1 is positioned in the heel and is a cushioning material to further provide shock absorption.
- AP is a full length midsole copolymer material that provides lightweight, responsive, yet durable cushioning.
- Smooth Ride is located at the lateral heel and across the entire forefoot and is a gender specific network of grooves to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition to create a smooth ride.
- Extended Wave Plate is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is an extension of the Mizuno Wave. It preserves the torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Intercool is a full length ventilation system that allows heat and humidity from inside the shoe to exit via ports located in the midsole of the heel.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Mizuno logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides and functions to help hold the foot in place.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is an anti-microbial and moisture wicking insole that promotes a healthy environment for feet.
- Dynamotion Fit is Mizuno's design philosophy to create optimal fit with stretch material located in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- X10 is located in the heel and forefoot for enhanced traction and is composed of durable carbon rubber.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS