Merrell Mix Master Move Glide Women's Shoes Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Merrell Mix Master Move hits the sweet spot between traditional and barefoot. This low profile road shoe offers a low heel-to-toe offset for an uninhibited running experience, while underfoot cushioning provides protection from the hard ground for high mileage runability. A breathable upper provides a supportive and comfortable fit, and a road specific, sticky rubber outsole delivers plenty of traction and durability.
Model Number: J57170
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to wide volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Mix Master Move is a minimal feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training.
- Air Cushion in the heel provides lightweight shock absorption.
- Merrell Float is a lightweight, low-profile EVA midsole that gives underfoot cushioning with a close feel for the ground.
- Shock Absorption Plate in the forefoot offers flexible protection from stone bruising and helps disperse impact forces.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- TPU Overlays wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- 2mm EVA insole for added underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Merrell Mix Move Sole is made of a sticky rubber compound for traction and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS