Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Musha 4 delivers even greater performance with an updated midsole and snazzy new upper. Its minimal yet stable ride receives extra bounce with the addition of an Ap+ midsole for responsive cushioning, and soft overlays provide a more supportive fit that stays comfortable for miles on end. Now available in a true women's B width for a closer, more comfortable fit.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.6 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (13mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Wide
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch structure: Low height
- Release date: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Wave Revolver, Wave Musha 3
The Wave Musha 4 is a minimum feature, minimum support shoe designed for racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|