Mizuno Wave Rider 15 Women's Shoes Lem/Shd/Aqua
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mizuno Wave Rider 15 is a shoe that truly deserves praise. The fit is sublimely close and comfortable, holding your foot in all the right spots with open, breathable mesh. The perfectly balanced, smooth ride is firm and incredibly responsive, with a close feel for the ground that is practically addicting out on the road. Take one run in these shoes and you'll never want to take them off.
Model Number: 410460.3298
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow width
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: December 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Wave Rider 14
The Rider 15 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- VS-1 cushioning material in the heel provides additional shock absorption.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Mizuno Intercool ventilation system in the midsole inhibits humidity buildup to keep feet cool and dry.
- Gender Engineering utilizes gender-specific attributes such as a wider base in men’s shoes and additional flex grooves in women’s shoes.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS