Mizuno Wave Ronin 4 Women's Shoes Red/White/Silver
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mizuno Wave Ronin 4: quick, light, awesome. Slip these shoes on and you'll understand what we mean. These super flexible racers are built for speed, with a lightly padded midsole that forms to your foot, bending at toe off and snapping back into place with plenty of energy. The soft breathable upper has a slipper-like fit that caresses your foot as you fly down the road.
Model Number: 410477.2V00
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe
- Heel: Wide to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Wave Ronin 4 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe deigned for speedwork or racing.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full length midsole copolymer material for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- G3 Sole is a lightweight rubber dot pattern in the forefoot for increased grip and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS