Rollover product image for a larger view.
With its Parallel Wave cushioning system, the Kaze 6 provides good heel protection and stability, which is great for longer cross-country races and rough courses. The overlay design in the upper provides a horizontal 360-degree wrap that helps keep out mud, while the rest of the upper is quite breathable. Add in the 6-spike configuration and you get a verstaile racer. Sold as is: may or may not include twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (width based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase a full size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium width
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium to low height
Mizuno's Kaze 6 is a cross country racing shoe intended for distances up to 10k. Minor overlay adjustments have been made to this version of the spike for an optimized fit. The Kaze 6 has a semi-curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave extends from the heel to the midfoot and is composed of an elastic thermal plastic material shaped in a parallel wave pattern. This corrugated design allows for vertical deformation during heel strike to absorb impact.
- AP is a full length midsole copolymer material that provides lightweight, responsive, yet durable cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Rubber Plate is located in the forefoot and is engineered for flexibility and durability.
- Textured Rubber is utilized in the heel for additional grip.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS