Mizuno Wave Kizuna Women's Spikes
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Be ready for race day with the Mizuno Wave Kizuna. A Wave Plate cushioning system delivers heel protection for the roughest XC courses, and breathable mesh keeps your feet cool. A lightweight, yet durable, construction make the Kizuna a versatile racing shoe. Sold as is: may or may not include twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: 410453.1Y6I
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.2 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase full size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: High
The Mizuno Wave Kizuna is a cross country racing shoe intended for distances up to 10k. This shoe has a curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave extends from the heel to the midfoot and is composed of an elastic thermal plastic material shaped in a parallel wave pattern. This corrugated design allows for vertical deformation during heel strike to absorb impact.
- AP+ is is Mizuno's top of-the-line, full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- AIRmesh provides light, breathable coverage.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit using stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- G3 Sole consists of a lightweight rubber dot pattern in the forefoot for increased grip and flexibility.
- Rubber Plate is located in the forefoot and is engineered for flexibility and durability.
- Textured Rubber is utilized in the heel for additional grip.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS