Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 1080 v2 is lighter, more cushioned, and more stylish than ever before. Colorful overlays hold the foot in all the right places, providing ample room for toe splay. Responsive cushioning gives your feet refuge from the harsh ground, and the low-profile midsole encourages a more natural footstrike.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium width
- Midfoot: High volume
- Forefoot: Wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 1080 v2 is a maximum featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. The 1080 v2 is assembled in the USA.
- N2 Cushioning system uses responsive, durable cushioning that sits lower to the ground than traditional cushioning systems.
- ACTEVA LITE is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- T-Beam consist of a light, flexible TPU shank in the midfoot for torsional stability and additional arch support.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to produce a snug fit.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS