New Balance 1080 v4 Women's Shoes White/Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Experience lightweight luxury with the New Balance 1080 v4. A premium neutral trainer that doesn’t weigh you down, the 1080 v4 provides you with plush cushioning that keeps you protected from the hard road. A soft and seamless upper minimizes irritations, while a breathable open mesh keeps you running in cool comfort.
Model Number: W1080WP4
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 27mm (Heel); 19mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: 2A=Wide, B=Medium, D=Wide
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 1080 v4 is a maximum featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- N2 Cushioning system uses responsive, durable cushioning that sits lower to the ground than traditional cushioning systems.
- ABZORB Crash Pad in the heel is a top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning upon heelstrike.
- Acteva Lite is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- T-Beam consist of a light, flexible TPU shank in the midfoot for torsional stability and additional arch support.
- Fantom Fit are two materials combined with a No-Sew processes that provide an ultralight supportive fit.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to produce a snug fit.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|