Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 1260 has all the comfort you need. Loaded with gel in the heel and plenty of cushioning in the forefoot, this shoe delivers a plush underfoot feel and smooth ride. Stabilizing components help to minimize pronation and keep your feet in line, making the 1260 a great choice for runners with lower arches.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.6 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 1260 is a maximum feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. The 1260 is assembled in the USA.
- N-ergy consists of a shock-absorbing cushioning compound that runs full-length in this shoe for a lightweight responsive, ride.
- ABZORB FL is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- STABILITY WEB located in the midfoot offers torsional stability, helping to minimize flex and provide lightweight arch support.
- Stabilicore uses a stiff thermoplastic unit running from the midfoot to heel for stability and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- PHANTOM LINER provides a seamless liner next to the foot to minimize irritation.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber runs the length of the shoe for increased cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|